30 things that bring me JOY!
Posted On May 22, 2017
Here are 30 things that bring me Joy. You can look at them and see if any of them bring your joy too. They are not in any particular order.
1.God, serving God (always joyous!)
2. Reading my Bible and talking to God every morning with my coffee
3. Doing random acts of kindness
4. Making a difference in someone’s life, a kind word.
5. Worshiping God (during church worship or even just singing to God with youtube christian videos where they have the lyrics)
6. Nature- I love being in nature!!! Nature is so balancing-
7. Animals- yes, I am a little crazy about animals, I love animals!!! They make me happy. I have to stop myself from having a house full! I currently have a greyhound and a big 17 pound cat.
8. Children- children are so precious there are not even words! I love children!
9. Spending time with my family, and hanging out with friends and loved ones.
11. fresh flowers
12. Sitting out in the sun reading a good book.
13. good books, I love to read!
14. Learning something new, a topic that interests me
15. Good conversations with awesome people
16. Meeting new people
17. Checking things off my to do list when they are done
18. Writing (starting is the hardest, once started it does get joyful…lol)
19.When my lawn is freshly mowed
20. A Christian concert
22. A really good art exhibit
23. Doing something creative
24. Making a difference in the world
25. Candles and incense
27. teaching a Bible study in a nursing home
28. Praying for people who really need prayer
29. Going for a bike ride
30. canoeing or kayaking
Please leave a comment on what brings you joy.